Home > Supplies
Supplies & Services
Tooling Fixtures for Pad Printing
- Part holding fixtures produced in a variety of materials, in any quantity required.
Plate Making Systems
- Large or Small polymer plate exposure systems
- Plate processing kits
- Depth control screen
- Developing solution
- Etching pads
- Processing trays
Surface Treatment Systems
- Flame pre/post cure systems
Pin-registered, Magnetic Steel Sub-plates
- Used with thin steel or photopolymer plates.
Ceramic Doctoring Rings
- Double sided ceramic rings last twice as long as single sided rings.
- Can be easily flipped over and extend thin steel and polymer plate life.
- Single bevel
- Double bevel
- Stepped edge
- Available in any length, height and thickness.
Ink Mixing Cups and Mixing Sticks
- Used to mix ink and auxiliaries prior to printing.
- Spill free, safe way to add solvents to ink mixture.
- Eliminates spillage which occurs when pouring solvents from large containers.
EasiSolv 120 Solvent Cleaner
- Fast drying
- Formulated to effectively dissolve and remove printing inks from screen printing mesh, squeegees, flood bars, pad printing plates and presses.
Last updated: Fri Jul 21st 2017 @ 11:16 am
Pad Printing, Machinery and Supplies
Featured ProductRUCO T 200 Ink
Extremely versatile, all purpose ink.
- Excellent adhesion
- High flexibility and high gloss
- Very high opacity
- Ideal for promotional product printers